Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tres Leches Cake, mmmmm...


treslechescake.jpg


Tres leches cake es mi favorito pastel. Mi ama mi compra este pastel cada ano para mi cumpleanos. Mi gusta muncho por que es muy delicioso. Buying this cake is just many of the traditions my mom has established for my birthday, so other things we do is my mom has calls me at 6 a.m on the day of my birthday and she puts the phone on speaker and my grandparents pray over me and praise God for giving me another year life they also pray I would continue to set my foundation on him and long and seek him always. This is really awesome way for me to start my day then I get to have dinner with my grandparents, mom, and brother. They also give me each a bible verse to inspire me and remind me that I God's creation, loved even in my failures, and remind me other aspects of the God I believe in and I follow him. It is great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment