Saturday, September 8, 2012

Maná - Hasta Que Te Conocí espanol musica





La espanol musica es muy lindo.  Esta cancion es un cancion de amor que fue feo y el hombre esta tristi por que su ex novia era mal con el sino todavia piensa en ella. La cancion es la numero uno canto de la seman en la Billboards.com musica latino.

I really like this song a lot, it had a great meaning behind it that I could relate to. It was about a former relationship the singer had mixed emotions for her because on one had he keep thinking about her more and more each day but on the other hand he never wanted to she her again. I also like this song because the tempo is nice and slow and I am able to sing along with it and practice my spanish. The singer also uses "mi" and "me" and clearly shows the difference between the pronunciation in the words that we learned earlier in class this week. I hope you enjoy this song and maybe even sing along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment